Ticket Sales General Terms and Conditions
Tickets can only be sold by Bricks Events Pty Ltd or its agents.
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
- No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, Bricks Events Pty Ltd may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute events and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. Bricks Events Pty Ltd reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets).
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which are available from Bricks Events Pty Ltd on request.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance. Late arrivals may not be allowed entry. No refunds or exchange for late arrivals. No early entry nor pass outs allowed.
- It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Bricks Events Pty Ltd or other authorised points of sale.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Bricks Events Pty Ltd and the seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Additional terms applicable to sales through this Site:
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details.
- Prices include GST where applicable.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the venue.
Bricks Events Pty Ltd may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
For any further information contact Bricks Events Pty Ltd.